Looking to Buy Homes or Sell Homes in South Carolina?
Search just like Realtors do. Our thorough South Carolina real estate website has every local listing in one place, straight from the largest, most comprehensive regional multiple listing service (CMLS) in South Carolina. You’ll see more search results than national real estate portals like Zillow and Trulia, which carry a fraction of the homes available in the South Carolina market.
Get fast, up-to-date listings and important information like recent price history, photos, descriptions, and the current listing status (active or pending) – the same changes South Carolina real estate agents and brokers see when searching their MLS database.
Rest assured that you’ll see accurate information. All the listings on our real estate website come from a direct MLS feed of all the homes listed by South Carolina Realtors via the largest regional MLS database. We update our website several times each day. Other sources may take up to a week to show new homes for sale or change a listing status. How frustrating!
Selling A House - Tips And Secrets
Let's face it. It can be really hard as a real estate agent to get listings. There is a lot of competition, and sometimes it's hard to even know where to look. Here are 6 ways that will certainly help you get more real estate listings if executed properly.
1. Start a website and ad campaign that says "we buy houses. Fast cash offers". Of course, if you can not make a cash offer yourself, be sure to team up with an investor that can. Many times, the seller will not be in a position to take a low cash offer, so this can then be turned in to a listing.
2. Build a website that offers a "free report" on how to sell your house even if you owe more than it's worth. Of course, they will have to sign up through a form on the site to get the report. These leads will more than likely turn in to short sale listings.
3. Start a FSBO marketing campaign. Have between 5 and 10 mailings set to go out. A mixture of postcards and letters seem to be effective. Every time you are a member of your team drives by a For Sale By Owner, write down the address.
4. Get expired listings. If you think about it, they were motivated enough to list their house, but then it didn't sell. Chances are, they still want to sell it, and may be upset with their agent for not selling it. The number one complaint I have heard from people about their agent is lack of communication. Even if the agent was doing a good job, the seller never knew, and assumed the worse. Start a postcard marketing campaign that talks about your high level of communication. Be sure to hand deliver your first marketing packet THE DAY THE LISTING EXPIRED. Now that is fast communication!
5. Pay per click advertising using Facebook. With the Facebook ad network, you can have your ads show only to specific people based on the criteria you choose. This means you can advertise only to people that live in the area that you sell real estate in. It is highly targeted, so you spend less money advertising, and get stronger leads. Be sure to have a compelling reason for people to click on your ads. Also be sure you have a website in place with a sign up form, and a good reason for them to sign up.
6. SOI (Sphere of Influence). I'm pretty sure every new agent that went to a class had to make a list of 50 or more people that they already know. Too many people don't use this well enough, and miss out on a lot of potential sales. Try this. Call EVERY SINGLE PERSON on your list this week. Use this script: "Hello Mr. Jackson. This is "Your Name". How have you been? I am actually calling today about a business matter. As you probably remember, I am in the real estate business. I was wondering, out of everyone that you know, who do you think would be the most likely person to think about buying or selling real estate some time in the future? With your permission I'd like to give them a quick phone call..."
Notice we don't ask them about who is ALREADY interested in buying or selling. It would be too easy for them to say they don't know anyone. This way they will almost certainly think of someone.
So that concludes this list. I sure hope you are able to take one or two of these ideas and put them to use. I have seen all of them used effectively and the results can be phenomenal.
Selling A House - Tips And Secrets
Real estates have different laws and terminologies. One of which is a quick sale. This is the most commonly used term in this field of business. Better understanding of what a quick sale is quite important. As a businessman, you can determine how to make a huge amount of profit if you have enough knowledge about the more common real estate terms. For debtors on the other hand, there are some benefits that they could get from knowing this information as well.
There are quite a number of things that you need to know before you get yourself fully engaged into this kind of business. Some of these things would include the benefits both to debtors and businessmen, function of a short sale, the whole process and its effects.
To start with, a quick sale is a form of a business deal which involves buying a property for a price lower than its normal value. This normally happens when the mortgage loan could not be paid by the borrower, or home owner. After a couple of months that the debtor failed to pay for the loan, the lender decides to sell the property for a lower price, rather than putting too much pressure on the borrower.
The whole quick sale process starts when both parties agree to sell the unpaid property for an amount relatively lower than the outstanding balance. Since this involves a huge amount, real estate lawyers for both parties should be present. By doing this process, it guarantees both the borrower and lender that the whole process will be taken care off legally. This is an added insurance that no one gets ripped off and that these two parties will equally benefit from it.
The debtor should sign a consent form saying that he/she agrees to the short sale agreement. The bank will also sign another consent form to if the institution agreed to the price offered. The bank has the power to object to the amount offered. There are instances that the buyer has to wait for the bank's decision - it may range from two days up to five months.
Once everything is settled, including the legal papers, the property will not undergo foreclosure, thus, less bank fees and other expenses will be spared. Borrowers on the other hand will benefit since having a poor credit score can be avoided.
With regard to business, most people take the advantage of a quick sale to earn huge profits. Say for instance, there is a property with an outstanding balance of $300,000. You and the lender can agree to pay the remaining balance at $250,000. After which, the businessman is not obliged to pay for the remaining $50,000.
Since you have agreed to pay for a lump amount, the bank agrees that the debt has already been paid. After which, they grab this great opportunity to sell the property for a higher price.
Understanding the process will help in creating profits. You just have to understand the process better and seek the help of experts for your better appreciation of the whole picture.
Too busy to spend precious time house hunting every day? Tired of seeing the same homes over and over? Subscribe to our free email listing alerts to get timely reports of the latest available properties based on the criteria you select.
When it comes time to get the deal done for both buyers and sellers, we line up all the legal documents (there are many!) and make sure the train runs on-time. You can expect us to carefully manage the process. Most importantly, you’ll be apprised of the deal’s progress each step of the way. We’re friendly, competent guides who’ll help you reach the best possible outcome and achieve your real estate goals.
Call us Today