Looking to Buy Homes or Sell Homes in South Carolina?
Search just like Realtors do. Our thorough South Carolina real estate website has every local listing in one place, straight from the largest, most comprehensive regional multiple listing service (CMLS) in South Carolina. You’ll see more search results than national real estate portals like Zillow and Trulia, which carry a fraction of the homes available in the South Carolina market.
Get fast, up-to-date listings and important information like recent price history, photos, descriptions, and the current listing status (active or pending) – the same changes South Carolina real estate agents and brokers see when searching their MLS database.
Rest assured that you’ll see accurate information. All the listings on our real estate website come from a direct MLS feed of all the homes listed by South Carolina Realtors via the largest regional MLS database. We update our website several times each day. Other sources may take up to a week to show new homes for sale or change a listing status. How frustrating!
6 Powerful Ways to Get More Real Estate Listings Fast
Let's face it. It can be really hard as a real estate agent to get listings. There is a lot of competition, and sometimes it's hard to even know where to look. Here are 6 ways that will certainly help you get more real estate listings if executed properly.
1. Start a website and ad campaign that says "we buy houses. Fast cash offers". Of course, if you can not make a cash offer yourself, be sure to team up with an investor that can. Many times, the seller will not be in a position to take a low cash offer, so this can then be turned in to a listing.
2. Build a website that offers a "free report" on how to sell your house even if you owe more than it's worth. Of course, they will have to sign up through a form on the site to get the report. These leads will more than likely turn in to short sale listings.
3. Start a FSBO marketing campaign. Have between 5 and 10 mailings set to go out. A mixture of postcards and letters seem to be effective. Every time you are a member of your team drives by a For Sale By Owner, write down the address.
4. Get expired listings. If you think about it, they were motivated enough to list their house, but then it didn't sell. Chances are, they still want to sell it, and may be upset with their agent for not selling it. The number one complaint I have heard from people about their agent is lack of communication. Even if the agent was doing a good job, the seller never knew, and assumed the worse. Start a postcard marketing campaign that talks about your high level of communication. Be sure to hand deliver your first marketing packet THE DAY THE LISTING EXPIRED. Now that is fast communication!
5. Pay per click advertising using Facebook. With the Facebook ad network, you can have your ads show only to specific people based on the criteria you choose. This means you can advertise only to people that live in the area that you sell real estate in. It is highly targeted, so you spend less money advertising, and get stronger leads. Be sure to have a compelling reason for people to click on your ads. Also be sure you have a website in place with a sign up form, and a good reason for them to sign up.
6. SOI (Sphere of Influence). I'm pretty sure every new agent that went to a class had to make a list of 50 or more people that they already know. Too many people don't use this well enough, and miss out on a lot of potential sales. Try this. Call EVERY SINGLE PERSON on your list this week. Use this script: "Hello Mr. Jackson. This is "Your Name". How have you been? I am actually calling today about a business matter. As you probably remember, I am in the real estate business. I was wondering, out of everyone that you know, who do you think would be the most likely person to think about buying or selling real estate some time in the future? With your permission I'd like to give them a quick phone call..."
Notice we don't ask them about who is ALREADY interested in buying or selling. It would be too easy for them to say they don't know anyone. This way they will almost certainly think of someone.
So that concludes this list. I sure hope you are able to take one or two of these ideas and put them to use. I have seen all of them used effectively and the results can be phenomenal.
How to Sell Your Home in Todays Real Estate Market
Lely Resort Naples Florida is one of the area's top communities with upscale amenities and a wide variety of home choices. The spans approximately 2,500 acres and residents enjoy top-notch amenities at the Players Club, including two large lagoon-style pools, a vibrant tennis program, extensive fitness facilities and two restaurants. The wide sidewalks invite residents to bike and walk alongside the lushly landscaped boulevards. Two public on-site golf courses plus one private course are also available.
Lely Resort is not only a beautiful community with wonderful amenities, a great location and a varied selection of properties for sale; it is also a very stable community in terms of the number of sales. Home buyers can find any property type in Lely Resort, from two bedrooms/two baths condos to townhouses and coach homes with one or two car garages. There are attached villas available, single-family homes in a large variety of living areas and estate-sized homes. Over forty different subdivisions offer a property for every lifestyle and budget.
Lely Resort real estate sales have been in perfect balance for the last eight years. The local MLS will show between 180 and 240 homes for sale in Lely Resort at any given time of the year. Approximately half of these listings are homes and the other half condos or townhouses. In the past eight years, an average of 265 properties sold each year, keeping the perfect balance between listings and sales. 2014 and 2015 were the two exceptions. Sales spiked to 365 sales in 2014 and reached 315 sales in 2015.
The sales price was between 94 % and 96% of asking price for the past six years. The median list price rose from $349,000 in 2013 to $429,000 in 2014 and dipped to $395,000 in 2017. The number of days on the market rose slightly from a record-low of 54 days in 2014 to 98 days in 2017.
Prices have recovered from the low in 2011 and are back to pre-recession levels for the most part. Prices have yet to hit the record highs of 2004 and 2005.
Whether you make Lely Resort your permanent home or winter home, this resort offers a wonderful lifestyle, great selection of real estate for sale and a healthy resale market should you want to change your home down the road. Most buyers that are in the market for a vacation or secondary home start out with one of the many condos or the townhouses in the Olé section. As they stay longer in Naples or approach retirement, many opt for a single-family home to have room for their children and grandchildren when they visit.
The fabulous Players Club with its resort-style amenities is a big draw for friends and family members and will guarantee a steady stream of visitors to your new Lely Resort condos.
Too busy to spend precious time house hunting every day? Tired of seeing the same homes over and over? Subscribe to our free email listing alerts to get timely reports of the latest available properties based on the criteria you select.
When it comes time to get the deal done for both buyers and sellers, we line up all the legal documents (there are many!) and make sure the train runs on-time. You can expect us to carefully manage the process. Most importantly, you’ll be apprised of the deal’s progress each step of the way. We’re friendly, competent guides who’ll help you reach the best possible outcome and achieve your real estate goals.
Call us Today